The medical marijuana industry took another leap forward last year as two states voted to legalize medical use of the drug, lending more legitimacy to the thousands of businesses that sell pot in the U.S. But weed entrepreneurs in the now 18 states where medicinal cannabis is legal are struggling to expand, weighed down by the
- Cultivators and Growers
- Labs and Processors
Cannabis and Hemp ClassesThrough our partnership with Catoctin College, Cannabis Business Today offers a number of online classes, as well as the ability to create classes for the CBT and Catoctin communities.
- VIEW ALL COURSES
- Cannabis and Hemp In 2019: Challenges and Opportunities
- Cannabis News and Market Data
- How To Start A Cannabis or Hemp Business In DC, Maryland, or Virginia (DMV)
- Industrial Hemp: An Introduction
- Cooking With Cannabis
- Business Law for Cannabis, CBD, and Industrial Hemp: An Introduction
- Cannabis and Hemp Business – Master Class
- One On One With Ben Droz (Hemp Lobbyist)
Webinars (Upcoming and On-Demand)These are webinars that are hosted and moderated by Cannabis Business Today. For other webinars, please look at our Events calendar.
Create A Class, Webinar, Podcast or Netcast
Cannabis and Hemp Networking Resources
Upcoming EventsThese include all events we are aware of in the cannabis and hemp industries. We provide the host of the event with the title, as well as the dates and location. If you want to post an event, please click here or use the menu option below.